Tickets #1350

> I am thankful for Alexander Amalysh and Mark M. Hoffman.
> This is the second reply of ticket #1350.
> I could solve the problem.

Remember, I'm not sure the fix is meant to be definitive, so let us know
if it causes any side effect please.

> But now, sensors-detect(cvs version) says syntax error.
>
> # sensors-detect
> syntax error at /usr/local/sbin/sensors-detect line 2604, near ")
>   push"
> Execution of /usr/local/sbin/sensors-detect aborted due to compilation
> errors.

Stupid me, I forgot a semicolon there. I really should have tested
sensors-detect before commiting (but the change was so trivial...).
Thanks a lot for reporting this. Fixed in CVS, check it out and it
should be OK.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/