Gnome hangs after sensors installation

> Any other place I could look? Gnome still hangs at boot with the error
> I mailed you...
>

> > Maybe there's a script brought by your distribution itself. You
> > should look for it in /etc/rc.d. The exact location depends on the
> > distribution, so I can't tell.
> I do not have /etc/rc.d
> I have /etc/rc0.d till rc7.d

Use "runlevel" to know which runlevel you are in. Then look for a
lm_sensors script in /etc/rcX.d, where X is the runlevel. It could have
any name or even not be in a specific script. You could use "grep
sensors -ir *" there to locate the script.

> My computer still hangs when starting Gnome, also some other settings
> seem messed up.

Which other settings? Details are precious.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/