as99127f pwm registers

> I have send a lot of info in the last month to lm_sensor users, so
> it's not always clear to me who is asking this for lm_sensor or for
> himselves.  so if possible maybe post this somewhere on your
> site/forum/anything so I can direct requests from lm_sensor users to
> it.
> (...)
> please let me know if this was usefull and if you posted it so I have
> the url :)

OK, here it is:
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/doc/chips/w83781d

It's mostly a reformated copy of your post.

Some more questions about the Mozart-2, which I thought about while
editing your comments (you must really be think I will never leave you
alone...):

- Were there ever a Mozart-1 chip?

- How do you know the names of the Mozart-2 chips since no datasheets
exist? On the other hand, how don't you know the third one's name if you
could get the first two? Also, I could see many references to "ASM58" on
the web, but not a single page references the AS2K129R. Are you sure
this name is correct?

- What are the voltages marked "255"? How do you treat them? Simply
ignore them?

Thanks a lot again.

--
Jean Delvare