Patchset: SAA1064

At Dienstag, 22. Juli 2003 17:25 Jean Delvare wrote:
> I just commited your code and documentation to our CVS repository.
> Thanks again for the good work!

Thanks to you. If anyone else makes use of this thing (guess only very few
ppl. use this chip on a computer, since I found very few code examples on
the net) and has suggestions for the driver, please drop a note.

Also, now I'm on the list (subscription worked obviously) I'll try to help
wherever I can :-).

Greetings,
Sascha