driver W83784

Hello,

My new driver is in progress. But I dont know how to interface to user
things like PWM divisor (not PWM duty cycle) or SMI mask reg etc.

I looked some sources and it seems that every driver is unique this way.
Is this general true ?

Or there are some standard way - format of files in /proc ?

Regards

Rudolf