pwmconfig

> BTW, I think I'll give a try to FanSpeed. That way I'll know what my
> hardware supports.

OK, this was an interesting experience I guess. FanSpeed 4.08 detected
almost everything accurately, even some things I didn't get first with
lm_sensors (and some things lm_sensors just doesn't do, such as the HDD
temperature, 44 deg C). It detects two fan regulators, just as
lm_sensors do, and they don't work, just as with lm_sensors. So that
must be my hardware not supporting it, period.

But at least this doesn't break my temperature readings.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/