i2c-i810.c

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Mark D. Studebaker  wrote:

> I wrote the 810 driver.
Thanks!
> I agree 100% w/ Jean that we can't apply the patch without getting info on
> why it works.
I understand you position.

Have you seen this project:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nv-tv-out
They use the same values as I found. Maybe it would be
a good idea to contact the respective authors.

> If somebody took our code, fixed a bug, and didn't feed
> it back to us that's pretty rude.
Well, this project looks rather experimential. And at least for me the
patch didn't work anyway....

> I think I have an 810 board somewhere, if I get a chance I will see
> if our code still works. But I'm not inclined to try and
Yes! Would be a good idea to do that.