[patch] i2c-ali1535 fixup

thanks for the patch, especially since it's against CVS.

Our users have had some trouble with this driver and perhaps this will help.
Unfortunately the patch is huge due to your renaming of most of the #defines,
and changing almost every printk,
so it's a little difficult to see what really changed.

Since I can't test this perhaps you could give us some more info
on the changes.

Also you imply in the comments that you fixed a lot of problems in 1535 that
still exist in 15x3 (which I wrote). If true, could you elaborate on the
fixes that may be appropriate for 15x3 as well.

mds