Error during shutdown

On Wednesday 16 July 2003 04:15 pm, you wrote:
> > I replaced the line as you said.  No more error and a nice clean
> > shutdown.  That explained a lot with it being a script error.  I
> > didn't get the error the first time I installed because I installed
> > from a tar.gz package, that was downloaded, and it has no error in the
> > script. Should I e-mail Mandrake about the boo boo?  I may install
> > next time from the downloaded file.  Not as easy as a rpm in Mandrake
> > but your copy works better. :-)
>
> You definitely want to report to Mandrake. I found that the packager is
> Juan Quintela <quintela at mandrakesoft.com>. However, the last package
> (which I could not download) was built by Per Oyvind Karlsen
> <peroyvind at sintrax.net>. Better contact both of them. And feel free to
> CC: the list or me, just in case something needs to be discussed.
>
> > Thanks much for your help.  I like watching the temps.  103 degrees so
> > far at 99% processing.  Cool huh?
>
> Huh. You mean degrees Farenheit, don't you? Well, if you meant Celcius,
> you probably won't be able to read this mail ;)

Yep.  It's Farenheit.  I'm using a Thermaltake Volcano 11+ to cool a AMD
2500+.  Bit of overkill but it's running cool.

I e-mailed both people you suggested and hope that it will be fixed in next
release.
Thanks for your help.  I have learned that there are a lot of very helpful
people in the Linux world.  You would be one of them.  I try to do my little
part on www.justlinux.com and www.linuxquestions.com as dalek.  Hey, I like
it much better than windows.

Thanks again.
Best wishes.