missing sensor readings

I wouldn't call them false, more like just being undetected (if they
exist).  The 0x5X addresses are almost certainly eeproms, as detected.
Your only other addresses are 0x00 (probably just the bus host) and 0x30
which is also unlikely to be a sensor.

Do you see sensor readings in the Bios screens?  Or is there software
for Windows or some other OS which sees something?  If so, it may be
possible that the readings can only be seen through a proprietary
(bios?) interface.  Or, perhaps, you simply have no hardware heath
monitoring on this box.

Phil