lm_sensors and 2.4.21 kernel patches

> I downloaded the kernel source patches for the 2.4.20 kernel, and
> tryed to patch my 2.4.21, obviously did not work correctly.

We are about to release a new version of i2c and lm_sensors, which will
work with the 2.4.21 kernel directly (except an incompatibility with
some video devices, but that's a quite different issue we are already
working on). So we won't make use of your patch, but that was nice to
you. Thanks for using our drivers!

> It is a Sis chipset, identified by sensors-detect as sis5595...

Many, many SiS chipsets are misdetected as SiS 5595, so I can't tell you
what you really have. Only the 5595 is supported by our drivers.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/