Authors webpage

Maybe we could update the authors webpage?

We could mention which developers are still active in the project and
which are not anymore.

We could consider removing the e-mail addresses for retired developers
(my goal here being spam amount reduction). We could scramble our
addresses or at least make them non-clickable (or both), with the same
goal in mind (maybe MDS would then accept seeing his address there?).

We could add Greg KH, Mark M. Hoffman and Philip Pokorny to the list.

Comments welcome.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/