Pre-release tests

> Hm, I've asked for such a patch already, but I'll do it again before
> it's too late for 2.4.22.  Anyone want to make this up and send it to
> me?

I'm supposed to be the one on it :) But any help will be of course
greatly appreciated. The only two drivers I'll be able to test with my
hardware are zoran and bttv (if I can get my hands on my old german TV
card again). Well I should also be able to try i2c-matroxfb but since I
never understood what the driver was supposed to do, I'll just test that
it compiles and load, no more.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/