subscribe

> I'd like to subscribe to your mailing list!
> my email address is biertrinken at web.de

Are you sure you want this? The list is intended for developpers, not
users. There's almost nothing you will want to read unless you are
writing a driver or tool that is somehow related to our project.

If you simply have a question as a user, just ask and you'll explicitely
be added to the recipients on replies.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/