Trouble with i2c and bttv

> i2c-2.8.0 isn't compatible with existing i2c drivers in the kernel due
> to struct changes.

BTW I'd like to work on this problem. I have a DC10+ board (zoran
driver) that suffers from the struct changes, and I really want to be
able to use bleeding edge sensors *and* occasionally watch TV. The
problem is that I just don't know how to fix the driver. Is there a
document somewhere explaining how to convert a driver from old structs
to new ones?

(If I succeed for my own board, I'll fix all the kernel drivers the same
way, providing someone can provide the first half of the patch, that is,
I2C itself.)

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/