mkpatch works

Thanks for testing.
Let's fix this the simplest way possible.
We'll continue to claim support for 2.4.9 but say that
if you are using mkpatch the minimum kernel is 2.4.13.

As far as SCx200, since mkpatch will render it unusable anyway
(due to struct changes) it's probably a good thing that
it get "unsupported" by mkpatch.

I'll update the docs.