LM83 driver

> > I finished writting the driver you requested. Note that I don't own
> > a LM83 myself, so it is *completely untested*. It compiles, but I
> > can't promise much more. This is my first driver, so expect to
> > encounter some problems before it works.
>
> Care to make a 2.5 patch too?  :)

I will, but I prefer to make sure the driver works OK before that. And
also, it is a minimalistic driver for now (doesn't handle alarms, alarms
mask and so on) so maybe it would be better to enhance it on the 2.4
side and port it later to 2.5 than the contrary.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/