Obscured email addresses in tickets

I tweaked the perl in the ticket system to obscure email addresses (e.g.
"this at that.com" is now "this at that dot com").  There aren't any
mailto: links, so I'm hoping that will be good enough to thwart most
spam harvesting engines.  I thought about removing the email addresses
completely, but I still would like folks to be able to contact each
other freely to discuss troubles w/o having to use us as an in-between
each time.

Does this sound OK?

Phil