i2c/sensors patch for 2.4.21 uploaded to my server....

> I just uploaded a clean patch against 2.4.21 that I have working
> on my dual AMD boxen. I just took your last 2.4.20 stuff and
> applied and fix a couple reject files. You can get it from here:
>
>     ftp://ftp.realitydiluted.com/linux/i2c

We will generate new patches in a few weeks based on i2c and lm_sensors
2.8.0, actually right after 2.8.0 is released. There has been so much
change commited to CVS since 2.7.0 that this will be a hard work.

What would be of interest for us is to know if you encountered
difficulties while doing your patch. If yes, we are likely to encounter
the same difficulties too.

In the meantime, we could consider putting a link on our news page,
pointing to your patch, for interested users, unless someone has an
objection against this. My only objection would be on the patch name.
I'd better name it "sensors" than "i2c".

> Thanks for all your great work.

You're welcome.

--
Jean Delvare