lm80 settings

Hi all,

I have installed the lm_sensors package for temperature monitoring of my
ABIT KG7 mainboard, but when I ran "sensors" I got bogus output (see
attached text). I looked into the /etc/sensors.conf file which suggested I
contact you for LM80 settings.
How can I find these out myself or do you happen to have the necessary
settings from another user?

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
Edwin