[nikkne@xxxxxxxxxx: I2C proc support for 2.5.xx]

----- Forwarded message from Nikola Kne?evi? <nikkne at hotpop.com> -----

From: Nikola Kne?evi? <nikkne at hotpop.com>
To: frodol at dds.nl
Subject: I2C proc support for 2.5.xx
Hi, I've noticed that the linux-kernel Documentation says there is i2c
proc/ support, but there is none. kernel tree is missing i2c-proc.[h|c]
files.
If those files shouldn't exist in kernel-tree, then the documentation
and help for CONFIG_I2C should be fixed. Otherwise, those files should
be added.

I've tried to build kernel 2.5.72, with turned on support for i2c (as
module) and /proc but there was no i2c-proc, which made sensors tool
(from working 2.4.21 instalation) totaly useless.

--
.. Sanjao sam da mi je WWW LAN

Nikola Knezevic
 [homepage: http://users.hemo.net/indy]