[rol@xxxxxxxxxx: Need help for kernel 2.5.x ???]

----- Forwarded message from Paul Rolland <rol at as2917.net> -----

From: Paul Rolland <rol at as2917.net>
To: alla at lysator.liu.se, frodol at dds.nl, simon at tk.uni-linz.ac.at
Cc: rol at as2917.net
Subject: Need help for kernel 2.5.x ???
Hello,

Homepage of lm-sensors states that you need help to migrate to kernel 2.5.x.
I'm running 2.5.72, and i'd like to have lm-sensors running on my platform.

Thus, I'm ready to give a try helping you.

Problem is : it seems that no currently available version is to be used
for kernel 2.5.

What should be the one I have to start with ? CVS ? 2.7.0 ?

Thanks for your answer,
Regards,
Paul

----- End forwarded message -----