Matrox G400DH + lm_sensors problem

If you have all the chip drivers compiled in,
each one will scan each i2c bus as it is registered.
We do not recommend compiling-in all the chip drivers, keep them as modules.

It may be that the matrox driver timeout values are too long
which is exacerbating the problem, you may wish to discuss
with the matrox maintainer.

Things should work fine with unconnected busses like DDC.
But lots of compiled-in chip drivers and a long bus driver timeout
makes for a long wait :)