i want to help

hello,

Some time ago I made a i2c driver for Sis745.
But there were only some unknown devices there.

My motherboard (ASUS A7S333)  BIOS is hiding SPD ROMS and PLL
(some silly bit somewhere). Someone at linuxbios.org project
has similar problem. (wrote email to that person but no answer)

They pointed out that asking person that there is some bit to trigger
it back -> and its done similar with some other ASUS mb

And now what I want to say :)

I have W83L785R on my MB and I'm willing to write a driver.
Is this "job" still free ?

Regards

Rudolf Marek