1250

Hello,

	No it didn't. I couldn't get the patch to work. He told me exactly
what to do after try several times myself to patch the source, with errors.
I got the same errors, so doesn't look like it was me. One of the lines it
was suppose to look for wasn't there. I grepped the source files and I think
a couple of the lines weren't there.
Looks like a bad patch.
I sent the patch to someone else and apparently they didn't have any success
either.

Sincerely,

David