asus a7v8x-x sensors.conf

> First, please subscribe me to this list, faq 6.4 says there's no
> automatic subscription.  My email address is <roverr at
> dogpound-is-a-geek.org>

You don't actually want to be subscribed. Or, put in other words, the
list is intended for developers and has no interest for users, so unless
you have a good reason for being subscribed, you won't be.

> Second I'm trying to get lm-sensors 2.70 on debian to work with my
> asus a7v8x-x motherboard.  I have an initial cut at sensors.conf, it
> might help others and possibly someone will have ideas for
> improvement.
>
> My it87 section of sensors.conf, alarms modified for my particulars,
> as usual your mileage may vary.

Thanks. I'll take a look and insert whatever I judge useful as comments
in our common config file.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/