support for i845 chipset

Hey!
I've seen Your cool tool in connection with gkrellm on the System of a
friend of mine.
While trying to set it up on my Linux-Box i recognised there is no
support for i845 chipset. I'd love to see this implemented soon! I think
you Guys are doing great Stuff and im looking forward to use your tool.
I'm not able to donate you my only mainboard thou. Thanks alot for your
work and keep doing such neat Stuff!

Florian Lechner