formula for calculating cpu temp with ASUS cusl2-c

> Hi, i have an asus cusl2-c mainboard and lm_sensors report bad temp in
> cpu.
>
> I have a ASUS iPanel and i test some temperatures and i found this
> formula correct:
>

> 	realvalue = (1,39 * programvalue) + 24,5
>
> in sensors.conf:
>

>     compute temp2 (@*1.39)+24.55,(@-24.55)/1.39

Thanks for the formula. Asus has been using many different ones on their
different motherboards, which is causing some trouble.

I think we will use the following line instead:

compute temp2 (@*60/43)+25,(@-25)*43/60

Because it looks really like the other known formula, and I doubt it's a
coincidence.

Is your board for an Intel or AMD cpu?
How recent is it?

--