Driver for Phillips PCF8594-2 eeprom

I recently added block reads to the eeprom.c driver in lm-sensors,
you can get it out of cvs. If you would like to enhance our driver
to add write support (inside of #ifdefs for safety)
we would probably take that patch.

Exporting to /dev/nvram doesn't fit our model and so I doubt we would
take a driver that did that. The same goes for the MAC address stuff.

See also the two programs in prog/eepromer in our package which write eeproms,
they may be helpful.