(update) Tyan Tiger i7501(S2723) and Tyan Thunder i7500 problems (bad temperatures and other measurements)

Hi,

Ok, 20 seconds after I completed the email, after the email helped alot
by just going through everything, I went through the FAQ for the
billionth time and saw the thing about old libraries.  So I deleted the
old libraries in /usr/bin and now the /usr/local/bin/sensors works!
Well, at least runs.

My question remains about the measurements themselves.

Gotta remember that RH8 may have an install of what I want to install.
Sorry for that part of the message.

Thanks!
Jon