[as99127f] - a note about measuring CPU temperature on Asus CUV4X

Again, thanks a lot for the precious information you gave us. I'm going
to add one more quotation to the config file.

Maybe Phil or Mark will want to tweak the driver to handle negative
values correctly, or maybe not, I leave it to them.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/