i2c bit bashing adapter number allocation (fwd)

Thank you, Mark!  I'm not sure if you got the number I want to add - the
OMAHA listing was an example i took from the linux-arm code.  The number i
wanted to add is given below (and is also included in a patch against
linux-2.4.19-rmk5 (and 6) on the arm-linux maintenance site).  Please add it
in if this isn't the number you added.  (the omaha one is also valid, but i
don't maintain it)

#define I2C_HW_B_GUIDE  0x15    /* Guide bit-basher                     */

thanks,
cam

ps.  Do you know where Simon Vogel went?  Has he disappeared?

On Sunday 16 February 2003 18:36, Mark D. Studebaker  wrote:
> I checked your ID into i2c CVS.
> It will eventually get submitted to the kernel or feel free to include it
> in one of your patches. mds
>
> Frodo Looijaard wrote:
> > Cam Mayor wrote:
> >>From cmayor at iders.ca Wed Jan 29 01:25:05 2003
[headers snip]

--
Cameron Mayor
Iders Incorporated

Legalese some customers need us to state for the record:
This message is intended solely for the use of the designated
recipient(s) and their appointed delegates, and may contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure,
copying or distribution of its contents is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please destroy it
and advise the sender immediately by phone, email or facsimile.