unrecognized thermal sensor

sorry for the delay and thanks for the offer.
I just sent mail to find out the status of the ADM1031 driver, but the last we
heard from the person we have listed is a year ago.

I personally won't have time to work on a driver in the near future.
If anybody else on the list would like to tackle this please speak up.

mds