Useful addresses

Hi,

I finished and committed my updates to useful_addresses. It is now dead
link free[1] and up-to-date. Hope you like it.

Another thing: I'd like to see the file
http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/useful_addresses.html removed. It is
an ugly redirect (the kind of thing the W3C recommends not doing) to the
real document
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/doc/useful_addresses.html.
If one thinks the redirect should be maitained, please replace it with a
proper Apache directive.
Thanks.

[1] Actually, there's one left, pointing to 3dhardware.net, because I
don't know wether the site is down temporarily or forever. I'll check
that in a week, and remove the link if the site is still down.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/