HP ze4145

> I own an HP Pavilion ze4145 which uses the ALi M7101 PMU
> (i2c-ali1535). Since this driver is still in beta stage, I
> was wondering if you guys know about the omnibook module
> written by Soos Peter (sp at osb.hu) and available at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/omke. By using this module
> I can read (among other things) the CPU's temperature
> using /proc/omnibook/temperature.

This is interesting. However, I doubt Peter Soos has rewritten a
complete I2C/SMBus system, so it is likely that he uses another method,
probably specific to HP laptops. I'll try to get in touch with him
however, to have a little bit more information, just in case it can help
Mark and Phil develop the driver a step further, who knows.

Thanks!

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/