...no subject... (fwd)

Ah, yeah.  Hey Kyosti, are you our official kernel patch submitter?  The
MAINTAINERS document needs some tweaks:

Frodo's name/address needs to be replaced with Mark's. (Use
mdsxyz123 at yahoo.com for his address)

And, match I2C maintainer info with Sensors. (mailing list and web site
are wrong last time I checked)

Oh, and if you want to be an official patch /receiver/  you can replace
my name and address with yours.

Phil