Sensors On ASUS P4PE Mother board.

Hello,
	I'm trying to get lm_sensors to give me some readings on the
status of my motherboard.  I downloaded and installed the 2.7.0 version of
sensors, but it won't detect any.  I read on the mailing list archive that
someone was trying it with 2.6.4 and he got a responce to try the new
version.  I tried to find the mailing list address to reply to him and the
list, but did not succede.  I'm hoping you can get this to the right
place.  If you could send me the mailing list address, I'll be happy to
resend it there myself.  THanks
--Greg