Some informations about issues with the VIA Chipsets

> When i launche sensors-detect, your program found that :
>
> Driver `eeprom' (should be inserted):
>   Detects correctly:
>   * Bus `SMBus Via Pro adapter at 0500' (Non-I2C SMBus adapter)
>     Busdriver `i2c-viapro', I2C address 0x52
>     Chip `Serial EEPROM' (confidence: 8)
>
> Driver `it87' (should be inserted):
>   Detects correctly:
>   * ISA bus address 0x0290 (Busdriver `i2c-isa')
>     Chip `ITE IT8705F / IT8712F / SiS 950' (confidence: 8)
>
> But after that, when i launche the program sensors, it says me that it
> doesn't found any sensors. I don't understand anything.
> It is because these sensors are not implemented or it is a bug in your
> program ?
> I'm waiting your answer as soon as possible

Maybe it is just a bug in you (mis)reading the instructions. After
running sensors-detect, you are supposed to *load* the recommended
modules. Sensors-detect won't do it for you, nor will sensors itself.
So, try the following:
  modprobe it87
  modprobe eeprom (optional)
  sensors -s
  sensors
And you should see what you were expecting.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/