nForce2 support

Hi, I saw that you can't add nForce2 support into lm_sensors without a
datasheet. Maybe this is a stupid question, but could you just ask nVidia
for the information you need? I use Motherboard Monitor in Windows, and the
person who writes that, Alex van Kaam, got help and information from nVidia
to implement nForce2 support in the latest version of MBM. Maybe they would
do the same for you?