sensors in 2.5.54

I skimmed through the changes, tried to categorize them, and added a summary
to TODO in sensors.

The biggest change is in the PCI drivers, where you have to convert
to 2.4 kernel facilities for registering a driver for a PCI device.
Everything else is pretty straightforward.

Christoph did lots of debug printk changes which is harmless but
increases the size of the diff substantially.

One other big change is removing inc_use and dec_use functions
both from the drivers, and from the driver and adapter structs in i2c.h.
("modules can't adjust their own refcounts")
They are replaced with the struct member "owner" which is
handled in i2c-core.
This means that Albert's 2.5.53 patches won't work on 2.5.54+,
without ripping inc_use and dec_use out of each driver.

So in summary, non-PCI drivers don't look too bad,
PCI drivers will take some more effort.
I count about 18 PCI and 42 non-pci drivers in our package.

mds