lm sensors error

I'm not the expert on the i2c-801 driver, but usually an occational
collision/lock-up means that your bus is noisy or a faulty i2c chip is
present on the bus.  If the bus really locks up (all readings are wrong
until a hard reboot), then it's most likely a hardware error.  If it is
temporary (readings return to normal after a few seconds), then it may
be a bug in the code or a noisy bus.

I suggest trying the latest version of Lm_sensors (or at least i2c-801).
 We are nearing the releasae of 2.7.0, so the code in CVS right now
should be fairly stable if you'd like to try that.

Phil