as99127f

Hi there, I hope I won't just bother you with this email, is so I beg your pardon, since I admire the work your doing.
As I read in the faq the as99127f chip hasn't its documentation public and I've been trying to make it work anyway, just for the sake of it. I have another partition with windows on it and speedfan running, I don't know if this is old news to you but for what I could gather, when as99127f is recognized it gives afterwards:
Scanning SMBus at $E800...
Winbond AS99127F(31) (ID=$31) found on SMBus at $2D
Address $32 appears to be WRITE ONLY...
LM75 found on SMBus at $48
LM75 found on SMBus at $49
which are the addresses lm-sensors finds to be busy with a driver. however in the config panel the three addresses used are $2d $49 $2d while $48 gives -1.
To make it short :) I'm no genius in these things, however if you need any other more data given by speedfan or some other app about this chip I'd be happy to help. Anyway, thanks for the great job done, the geforce with the riva cvs module seems to work. Cheers

                                      Andy