FW: ADM1021 on Xeon ...

Some clarification here.

The Xeon contains the full i2c slave sensor.
It looks like a 1-sensor adm1021 (the real adm1021 has 2 sensors).
If you load the module with the correct parameters (see
doc/chips/adm1021)
and ignore the 2nd sensor, it should work.

This is all very confusing, and we should really have a dedicated xeon
driver, but nobody has gotten around to it.

you can't add paramters when it's compiled into the kernel, use modules.

mds