new ibm detector

Hi Pam,

Would you have some time left to try the new IBM-detection method I
incorporated into sensors-detect yesterday?

If yes, either checkout our CVS tree, or just grab the two files needed:
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/browse.cgi/lm_sensors2/prog/detect/dmidecode.c
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/browse.cgi/lm_sensors2/prog/detect/sensors-detect
I think you already have a recent dmidecode, but I'd prefer that you use
exactly the one we distribute, just to make sure.

Just compile dmidecode (gcc -Wall dmidecode.c -o
/usr/local/sbin/dmidecode) and run ./sensors-detect. If the new code
works as intended, it shouldn't let you continue. It should warn you and
exit.

Thanks

--
Jean Delvare