lm_sensors and Soyo K7V Motherboard

Hi,

After a lot of time and effort I was finally able to get the sensors.conf
set-up for my Dragon+. The values for the Rin/Rf for the -12 and -5 voltages
are not correct in the sample sensors.conf.

After contacting SOYO, a representative contacted me directly.I questioned the
values and she checked on the schematic and found the values for the -12V to
be 232K/56K and for -5V 120K/56K..

I stated that I would be sharing this with the lm_sensors group.

One other problem exists with lm_sensors and the SOYO MB. The Temp/CPU and
Temp/MB are transposed. Of course  I can change the labels but the values are
still transposed. Any reports to other programs will not be correct. I'm
using ksensors-0.7 and the values indeed are reported transpoed. THe MB temp
is higher than the CPU temperature. When I know that is not the case.

I'm using lm_sensors-2.6.5 and i2c-2.6.5. Everything installed, no errors
noted.

--
Regards and God speed,
Gary

The Magic is in the Magician not the wand!