lm_sensors_db

Hi,

the project is now online. I think it would be a good idea if someone of
you would register at berliOS
(http://developer.berlios.de/account/register.php) so I could add at least
another project admin. Just send me your username at berliOS and I will
give you administration rights for the project.

I think the database will be online in the next few hours. Then I need some
feedback about what I'm doing. ;)

Regards,

Alexander