[patch] 2.5.38 i2c cleanup using module_init/exit

Albert Cranford wrote:
> No guys.  Not acceptable.  I don't need handling.

I am not going to be maintainer, all Linus means is that I will review
your patches and send them to him.  I already do this for IrDA.  This
lightens Linus's load and gets your patches applied faster.

And judging from the patches you accept and try to pass to Linus, your
patches clearly need additional review.  What's this, the third revision
of them?

	Jeff