lm_sensors

Hey Mark, do we need more specific information on detecting Thinkpads,
or are we confident that we can work around the issue w/o needing to
resort to blacklisting?

One issue that concerns me (and Alan Cox) with the blacklisting is
that we are assuming that the AT24RF08 won't be run into on other
hardware (IBM Intellistations which are suggested to have chips like
the 24RF08, or even non-IBM hardware).

If we think we have a possible fix in place, perhaps Pam (and those on
the thinkpad mailing list) can help confirm the fix?  This would be
preferable to the DMI detection and workaround mess (although you guys
did some awesome work with that).

Phil