i850E

Hi i have the Asus P4T533-C motherboard with the i850E chipset, and it
seems to, that i cant get readings from it. I would like to help to
develop an driver for that chipset. I have to admit, i have never done
any c-programming before, just php, but i am an general geek, and i am
not slow on the learning. I guess i could do some testing and stuff.

kindly Esben