[ltp] lm sensors

On Sunday 25 August 2002 07:41 pm, phil at netroedge.com wrote:
> No problem, I appreciate you taking the time to double-check.  Facts
> are still a little sketchy regarding this issue.
>
> BTW-Is this a mobo which was corrupted by Lm-sensors?

No,   It somehow died when I changed the harddrive (to load linux).
I had set the passord and some point and then I disabled
it when I swaped drives.   But the drive I put in was not IBM brand.
I then tried my old password and it did not work.
So I ended getting a used motherboard on ebay for about $150.
This was a 2 years ago and at that time I guess I saw the bad
info regarding the 24C01A on the web somewhere.

In any case it does'nt matter now as the company I work for has now given
me a brand new Toshiba 2400 series laptop.   Whole 'nother set of Linux
issues with it, including sound APM, MMC, etc..   It's fast, but the quality
& feel does not compare to the 600e.

I have now relegated the 600e to cross-compiling ARM apps for my YOPY
PDA.   Which I am struggling with right now....